Ingham Local Services
Ingham ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Ingham site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Ingham Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Ingham When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Ingham Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Ingham Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Ingham ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Ingham and a Place to Meet
The ingham.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Ingham
Interested in learning about the town of Ingham in Queensland, Australia? Here are some interesting facts:
1. Ingham is known as the "Italian Capital of Australia" due to its large Sicilian population.
2. The town is situated in the Herbert River Valley and is surrounded by scenic sugar cane farms.
3. Ingham is home to the tyto wetlands, named after the endangered Eastern Grass Owl.
4. The Ingham Show is one of the biggest and most popular events in the region, attracting visitors from all over.
5. The town is famous for its annual Australian-Italian festival, which celebrates the Italian culture and heritage of the area.
6. Ingham has a rich history dating back to the 1860s when settlers arrived in the area to grow sugar cane.
7. Today, Ingham is a thriving town, boasting a range of facilities and amenities, including shopping centres, schools, and medical facilities.
8. The nearby Wallaman Falls is the highest single drop waterfall in Australia, at over 268 metres.
9. Ingham was once a prominent site for gold mining in the area, with several mines in operation during the 1800s.
10. The town's motto is "fortis et hospitum" which translates to "strong and hospitable", reflecting the community's friendly and welcoming nature.